Monday, April 23

26 weeks

Every week that passes brings us closer to....a new person in our world. My mom visited this last weekend and bought us lots and lots of baby goodies. It was fun (and tiring) doing all that shopping and I'm so grateful for everything we got! I feel more prepared now. My brain is still spinning with items I need - but, thankfully, it's mostly small stuff now - whew!!

26 weeks


Your baby now weighs a little under 2 pounds and measures about 14 inches, from head to heel. The nerve pathways in her ears are developing, which means her response to sounds is growing more consistent. Her lungs are developing now, too, as she continues to take small breaths of amniotic fluid — good practice for when she's born and takes that first breath of air.

4 Comments:

Blogger EdotR said...

Yey!!!!!!!!

So..do you have any tentatives names yet???

8:25 AM  
Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Excuse me, but that lady on the baby anatomy graph is thinner than she was last week and the week before.

Bzzzzt! error!

Ooo, are you going to tell Mary P your baby name?! I'll bet she'd LIKE it, like I do!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Momo said...

Mary P: Our tentative name is Matilda...whaddya think?

GNG: That lady ain't nothing like the real thing, is she??? We hate her.

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 36 weeks and I went to Target this morning to get the "little things" that we need for the baby. Scary! I'm sure I'm totally forgetting something important. Oh well, that's why there are 24 hour Walgreens!

But I stocked up on toilet paper, soap, etc. and travel size toiletries to pack.

See my recent post about baby names. But don't get offended if your chosen name is on my list of "don'ts." I just think that there is going to be backlash to all this baby naming craziness.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home