Wednesday, May 16

Sono pics

We had the second ultrasound on Monday. It was really exciting. She weighs about 3 lbs. now and is right on track growth wise. Whew! I'm betting she'll be close to 8 lbs. or so...any guesses??

It was also reconfirmed that she's a girl so I'm relieved to not have to return anything. The pics didn't turn out too well...but we could see her on the screen opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. Say it with me now: "Awwwwwww."

It's so surreal though. I still can't believe that's all happening inside me! I really can't wait to see her and meet her for the first time.




2 Comments:

Blogger EdotR said...

Ohh!! I'm soooo excited..it is all so very surreal!!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice looking profile! You can tell she'll be cute!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home