Friday, May 25

31 weeks

8 weeks to go! (Maybe??? Who knows??) If I were a betting woman (and I am, aren't I?), I'd say she comes the first week of August...so that's 10 weeks. But, we're still gonna say 8!

A coworker brought in her 4 week old baby the other day. She was just beautiful! It was sooo hard to hold her and try to keep myself calm. I don't want to get too impatient. (It's already too late for that, but...) I held her and tried to downplay it...but she looked right at me and even smiled. (Could be gas, right?)

I can't wait to hold my little girl!

31 weeks


How your baby's growing: This week, your baby measures about 16 inches long. She weighs a little over 3 pounds and is headed for a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and she's beginning to accumulate a layer of fat underneath her skin in preparation for life as a newborn. As a result, her arms, legs, and body are filling out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know they say babies don't smile for a while. Maybe they don't smile in response to a stimulus. But I know my less than two-week-old has smiled lots of times already. His face lights up, his lips turn upward, and his cute little dimple shows. Even if its not technically a smile, it makes me smile!

Eight weeks isn't long, it's going to fly by! Do something relaxing for yourself (a pedicure?) and start going over your to-do/to-buy lists.

5:23 PM  
Blogger EdotR said...

soon soon soon!!!! hooray!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home