Friday, June 8

33 weeks

Ahhhh...getting closer all the time! I had a doctor's appt. this week and I'll be going every two weeks now. Fun, fun, fun! I'm almost done with my birthing classes. (Did I mention how much I like the teacher? She's hilllllllaaaaarious!)

I have my family shower this weekend - I'm very excited! It'll be nice to see everyone. Maybe someone will take a lovely picture of me that I can post here. If I approve it, of course...

33 weeks


How your baby's growing: This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and measures 17.2 inches from the top of her head to her heels. Her skin is becoming less red and wrinkled, and while most of her bones are hardening, her skull is quite pliable and not completely joined. This will help her ease out of your relatively narrow birth canal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home