Wednesday, June 20

35 weeks

Soooo...went to the doctor on Monday and nothing eventful occurred there. I'm not having a cervical exam (or "cow appointment" as I like to call it) until the 38th week (I think?).

Whew! But my doctor did say those "checks" can be traumatic for some people...I'm sure that I'm one of those people and I've decided I don't want to know how dilated I am - just surprise me!!! (Pleeeeease!)

It's getting so close sometimes I worry I won't be ready. Still, I put off some tasks for whatever reason and it's hard to believe it's actually coming so soon! Of course, she can refuse to come on her due date and then we'll have plenty of time, right?

Right.

35 weeks




How your baby's growing: Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 pounds plus. Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I saw pics of you on your other blog. You look fabulous :)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home