Monday, June 11

Babeh Shower

My family threw a lovely shower for me over the weekend. Everything went perfectly. I got lots and lots of clothes (which I kind of expected since everyone told me that's what I'd get and is the fit I usually like to buy) that I already have too many of but are always cute to look at and open so...she won't be nekkid that's for sure.

My mom was up ver-very early cleaning and cooking and working hard...my aunt got up at 5:00 a.m. to finish making the cake (she'd worked all week on the fondant decorations)...my grandma and her sister brought beautiful salads...my sister gave me a beautiful card that made me cry and got me a carrier for the baby...my in-laws came up from Tennessee and brought tons of gifts (including my crib net/bat/cat keeper outter!). I definitely felt special. Not to mention, Grandma and my aunt both made quilts for the baby!

















[My Dad - wondering: "What the heck is this thing???]


3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Everything looks so gorgeous-- especially the quilts!

12:46 PM  
Blogger prairie biker said...

mikes's from Tennessee? that answers a lot of questions for me.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Momo said...

Jamie: Thanks! I know those ladies worked very hard on them. They're so special to me...(the ladies AND the quilts)

PB: Mike is not from Tenn. His mom and dad have just moved there. HOWEVER, Mike IS from the Effingham/Shelby County area...does THAT explain anything?? :0)

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home