Monday, July 9

Diaper Bag

(For Leeanthro)

I really agonized over my choice for a diaper bag...I think I can be pretty practical at times (or can I?) but there are certain things that I like to splurge on. I like to have a nice purse for instance - so it just followed that I'd want a "name brand" diaper bag.

I looked and looked and gazed longingly at bags over $100...(the Fleurville brand being one of my most recent favorites) and finally decided to be practical and get one from my favorite store - Turrrrrget. I have soooo many other expenses to worry about and am trying to save extra $$$$$$ so I can stay home with the babeh for a while so I picked this one:


It was about $25.00 and I got free shipping. I checked out the brand, Kalencom, and found they had quite a few cute bags - but they were beyond my limit at the moment. This one is classic and simple and had the few items I wanted: an insulated bottle holder-thingy and a changing pad. AND, it's divided in three parts and has tons of pouches and cubbies inside. Now, I just want to buy a mini-wipes holder thing-a-mah-jig.

Other than that, her bag's packed and ready to go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

I have a travel wipes thing and don't use it. I go to the travel size stuff aisle at Target and they have Huggies wipes in travel packs for about a buck. We have them in every bag and purse. They have other travel size baby products too.

Cute bag, like all the accessories!

Thanks for the post :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger EdotR said...

lovely!!! I am so so excited...Baby Woof is on her way!!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home